- Lindsay Adler's Creative Photo Challenge is entirely FREE.
- RSVP to start receiving challenges via email twice a month starting July 17.
- Upload your photos and tag it on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter using #creativephotochallenge.
- Have questions or want to check in with fellow photographers? Join the Creative Photo Challenge Facebook group.
CHALLENGE #10: Shoot a Silhouette – Voting is Open
Silhouettes are clean, graphic and timeless. Using window light as a soft box and some simple styling, you can create a compelling silhouette. Lindsay will walk through posing, angles, and easy props to create an image with impact.
CHALLENGE #1 COMMUNITY WINNER
CHALLENGE #1 WINNER
CHALLENGE #2 COMMUNITY WINNER
CHALLENGE #2 WINNER
CHALLENGE #3 COMMUNITY WINNER
CHALLENGE #3 WINNER
CHALLENGE #4 COMMUNITY WINNER
CHALLENGE #4 WINNER
CHALLENGE #5 COMMUNITY WINNER
CHALLENGE #5 WINNER
CHALLENGE #6 COMMUNITY WINNER
CHALLENGE #6 WINNER
CHALLENGE #7 COMMUNITY WINNER
Melissa Eikenaar Lear
CHALLENGE #7 WINNER
CHALLENGE #8 COMMUNITY WINNER
John Allen Poppleton
CHALLENGE #8 WINNER
CHALLENGE #9 COMMUNITY WINNER
CHALLENGE #9 WINNER
This could be you
CHALLENGE #Grand Prize!
This could be you
Interested in seeing the previous challenges?
SEE ALL ENTRIES
How many winners for each challenge?
- 2 winners for every challenge
- 1 community voted winner for every challenge. Make sure you vote!
- 1 winner hand picked by Lindsay Adler for every challenge.
Can I share my photo on any social platform?
No, please upload your photos to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest using the hashtag #creativephotochallege
When does voting start?
Voting starts on every challenge release Monday.
When does voting end for each challenge?
2 weeks after the challenge start date. So, if your challenge starts on Monday 7/17/17 @ 12:00 am, you have until Sunday 7/30/17 @11:59 pm.
Can I upload more than one photo per challenge?
Yes, you can share & hashtag as many photos as you’d like
Can I vote on multiple photos per challenge?
Yes, vote away!
Will all photos in #creativephotochallenge hashtag be voted on?
No. We encourage you to upload your best photos for every challenge. CreativeLive staff will handpick final photos for the community to vote on for the People’s Choice champions.
What days do the challenges get released?
- Make a Mess 7/17/17
- Unusual Angle 7/31/17
- Reflections 8/14/17
- High Key Portrait with DIY Softbox 8/28/17
- Take Control of Color in Photoshop 9/11/17
- Play with Shadow 9/25/17
- Collage Portrait 10/9/17
- Paint with Light Portrait 10/23/17
- Print on Alternative Surface 11/6/17
- Shoot a Silhouette 11/20/17
So, where is the fine print?
You can find that right here.
Here’s a sample of a few companies contributing awesome prizes!
- Lonely Planet
- Tiny Prints
- Lindsay Adler
- and more!